Welcome to Clean & Sober
Since 1989, Clean & Sober Transitional Living (CSTL) has helped close to 7,000 people learn how to stick their recovery in a safe, secure, supportive and affordable sober living environment. CSTL is a community of adults who share the intention of achieving long-term freedom from drugs and alcohol. The vast majority of our residents learn how to stay sober and avoid relapse while building a strong foundation for a life free from drugs or alcohol. Call NOW to build YOUR resilient recovery.
- Our 12 homes in Sacramento, California, and 120-plus residents represent the oldest and largest transitional living community in Northern California. We have helped over 6,500 people rebuild lives without drugs or alcohol as they make plans to return to their own homes, families and jobs. The Alcohol Research Group cites our "best practices" as the gold standard in building sobriety that stands the test of time.
- Our residents come from all walks of life. Fortune 500 professionals, blue collar employees and college students share the same goal: long-term freedom from drugs or alcohol.
- We've designed our transitional living community for residents rebuild lives, reclaim life skills, avoid relapse and learn how to live without drugs or alcohol – all while living in a safe, affordable and supportive community.
- Residents share beautiful homes in Fair Oaks, California with others who are committed to their recovery - and yours. Residents are key to CSTL’s powerful system of care built on the integrity, commitment and support of fellow residents and staff.
- If you need treatment for drug or alcohol abuse BEFORE you join our recovery community, we'll help you find residential inpatient treatment or intensive outpatient treatment. One recommended option is our "system of care" partner, Clean & Sober Recovery Services.
- Residents join CSTL from all over the country, and all are welcome. CSTL is located in Fair Oaks, California, a lovely suburb 20 miles east of Sacramento. Public transportation is less than a block away, along with two shopping centers, supermarkets, restaurants, gas stations, banks, coffee shops, clothing stores, and employment opportunities. Downtown Sacramento is about 30 minutes by light rail. San Francisco and beautiful Lake Tahoe are both a few hours away by car or AMTRAK. It’s just a 45-minute drive to Sacramento International Airport.
You CAN learn how to stay sober by building a resilient recovery.
To learn WHY our residents have such high recovery rates, call us NOW at (916) 961-2691.
"I know for a fact that I wouldn't still be sober if not for 'Mad House.' The support I get from the staff and peers is absolutely amazing."